President: Tao-Ming Cheng
Secretary: Yen-Wei Lee
Ph.D., School of Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- Arbitrator of ROC.
- Public Construction Examiner of Public Construction Commission, Executive Yuan.
- Editorial Board Member of Open Access Journal in Civil Engineering Area, Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
- Honorary Advisor of Civil Engineering Technician Association in Taichung City
- Member of Higher Education Accreditation and Supervision
- Chairman of Accreditation in IEET、member of Engineering Education Certification、member of TAC Accreditation Committee.
- Dispute Advisory member of Central Region Water Resources Office, Water Resources Agency, Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Academic committee member of Construction Management Association
- Committee member of teaching evaluation and accreditation in Teaching Resources Center for Vocational Education Institutes in Central Taiwan
- Director of Poding Cultural and Educational Foundation
- Director of Poding Social Welfare Charity Business Foundation
- Reviewer of the following SCI-level Periodicals:
- Transactions on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE)
- International Journal of Production Economics
- Automation in Construction
- Simulation Modeling Practice and Theory
- Computing in Civil Engineering
- Journal of the Chinese Institute of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering
- Journal of Marine Science and Technology
- Built Environment Project and Asset Management
- Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers
- Listed in Who's Who in the World 2012.
- Nominee of Outstanding Educational Achievement by International Biographical Centre 2012.
- Nominated by Marquis Who’s Who for 2017 Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Nominated by Marquis Who’s Who for 2018 Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Listed in the Marquis Who's Who in the World 2018-2020.
- Granted 2019 Leadership in Technology Management Award by Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology.